Market Sectors | Financial
University of the Virgin Islands
U.S. Virgin Islands
To conduct business process redesign (BPR) and support the implementation of the
University's automated finance and purchasing system.
Our staff performed a major BPR study and analysis of the University's financial
and purchasing system to:
- Redesign the policies and procedures related to payroll, accounting, budgeting,
purchasing and receiving systems, student registration, and accounting.
- Deliver a plan for the concurrent implementation of the finance and portions of
the human resource and student support systems.
- Serve as the University's Independent Validation and Verification (IV&V)
agent and assist in the overall implementation project with University executives,
software vendors, and a world-leading corporation responsible for the automated
- Develop revised purchasing and receiving, payroll, and accounting policies and
procedures to maximize the operational efficiency of the new financial system.
- Incorporate proper policies and procedures to comply with Federal regulations.
Department of Education
System Engineering and Integration
Modeling and Simulation