As a leading information technology solutions integrator, Maden Technologies has a wide variety of contract vehicles that make it easy for Federal, State, and Local Government clients to work with us. Each vehicle offers a faster path to procurement and assurance of the most competitive rates.
Maden Technologies as a Prime
Customers may obtain Maden Technologies' services through the following prime contract vehicles:
GSA IT Schedule 70
- We offer Special Item No. 132-51 Information Technology Professional Services and 195 labor categories that cover a broad range of skills, experience, and qualifications.
U.S. Air Force Design & Engineering Support Program (DESP) III
- An ID/IQ services contract vehicle offering a broad range of engineering services in support of any system or subsystem within the Air Force and other DoD agencies.
U.S. Navy SeaPort-e
- A Multiple Award Contract. For details on services, click here.
The Federal Aviation Administration's multi-year, multiple Master Ordering Agreement (MOA) for comprehensive management, engineering, and technical support services. eFAST offers a wide array of labor categories with fixed ceiling rates. eFAST is the FAA’s preferred acquisition vehicle for fulfilling Agency Small Business goals.
Florida State Term Contract for IT Services
- Issued through the State of Florida Department of Management Services, Contract Number 973-561-010-1 offers a broad range of IT services for Florida agencies. Maden Technologies is eligible in all four project areas of this contract: Project Area 1, Analysis & Design; Project Area 2, Development & Integration; Project Area 3, Operational & Support; and Project Area 4, Staff Augmentation.
↑ Back to Top
Maden Technologies as a Sub
Maden Technologies' services may also be obtained through the following contract vehicles:
- A Multiple Award ID/IQ GWAC that provides integrated IT solutions support. With a 10-year period of performance, it enables pre-qualified contractors to deliver comprehensive IT solutions such as information architecture, systems integration, infrastructure modernization, and IT security initiatives. We are a subcontractor on this contract vehicle under SRA International, Inc.
GSA VETS GWAC
The Veterans Technology Services (VETS) GWAC is the first GWAC set aside for service-disabled, veteran-owned small businesses. VETS GWAC has two functional areas—Information Systems Engineering and Systems Operations and Maintenance; both will include IT security. This contract vehicle will satisfy a broad range of agency IT requirements.
U.S. Army Strategic Services Sourcing (S3)
- A Multiple Award Contract vehicle covering a broad range of lifecycle services, including integrated engineering, business operations and logistics services. It serves the needs of all C4ISR customers provided by the U.S. Army, Communications-Electronics Life Cycle Management Command (C-E LCMC) Acquisition Center. We are a subcontractor on this contract vehicle under CACI.
U.S. Army ITES-2S
- A performance-based, ID/IQ contract to help the U.S. Army acquire innovative, standardized, turnkey IT solutions and services. We are a subcontractor on this contract vehicle under HP.
U.S. Army Rapid Response—Third Generation (R2-3G)
- Used by U.S. Army CECOM, R2-3G is deliberately broad in scope to allow for the greatest flexibility in responding to Federal contracting needs. We are a subcontractor on this contract vehicle under Adams Communication & Engineering Technology, Inc.
Dept. of Homeland Security Program Management, Administration, Clerical, & Technical Services (DHS PACTS)
↑ Back to Top
- A Department-wide ID/IQ contract for Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Businesses to deliver Program Management, Administrative, Clerical, and Technical Services. PACTS provides a wide range of non-IT related services through four comprehensive functional categories: Program Management, Administrative, Clerical, and Technical Services. We are a subcontractor on this contract vehicle under Szanca Solutions.